Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Reflection on my results in term 1

I got 30.5/40 for my science test this term. I am actually quite happy with me getting an A1. But, I feel that I can do better as I made a lot of careless mistakes like not reading the question properly and writing a different word of what I had thought of, making me lose my marks. I will try to study more for the next test and try to get a better result to secure my A1. My aim, is to get exempted from the science end-of-year exam. In terms of class performance, I feel that I had done quite well. I had actively participated in presenting my answers to the class and had listened to the teacher when teaching. I am also able to hand in my homework on time so, I am quite pleased with my own class performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment